Sunday, December 23, 2007

Recent Thoughts

It has been a long year. One that I'd rather move on from, simply to look forward and "start anew". It has also been a busy year, new job, new ideas, new thoughts. Here are some of the things going on in my head these days.

** Ruby is a great language. One that I hope to begin using more. I've used it in the past, but I really want to extend some of the things I do on a daily basis. Re: system administration I hope to put together a control panel of sorts. Something that automate's tasks, thus taking out human error. More to come on this.

** "The birth of this dawn marks the 15th since I was forced to leave my home." <- this is the (working) opening line to a book I have in my head. We'll see if it ever comes to fruition.

** The web hosting world is still very much in its infancy. There is so much to offer people, yet so few seem willing to take the steps.

** Although I fight it, sleep is a powerful asset. One I should take advantage of more often.

There are plenty more, but I am losing to sleep presently.

Have a Merry Christmas if I don't type you before then.

No comments: